This parish is presently located at:
Epiphany parish was established in 1924. The parish was formed to serve the small Catholic population who came to the area to work in the local mines and quarries. On January 10, 1924, the bishop granted the request for a new church submitted by local Catholics. Initially, the parish was a mission of the Mission Confraternity of Christian Doctrine. The diocese formed the MCCD to bring religious instruction to Catholics living in small, isolated communities who did not have easy access to an existing church. A weekly Sunday School was organized and Mass was celebrated once a month. The cornerstone of the new church was laid in November of 1924. The first Mass in the new church was celebrated in the basement of the unfinished church on March 1, 1925. The completed building was dedicated on August 2, 1925.
In 1936, the parish became a mission of St. Alphonsus, Murrinsville. In the late 1960's, the church was completely renovated. In 1993, Epiphany was merged with St. Alphonsus, Murrinsville; St. Louis, West Sunbury; and St. Paschal, Argentine to form a new parish. The new parish was named St. Alphonsus. Epiphany Church remains open and serves the new parish.