Holy Martyrs

No public posts in this group. You must login and become a member in order to post messages, and view any private posts.
-A A +A
Diocese of Pittsburgh Shield

Mass Schedule:

Saturday Vigil: 4:00 p.m.

Sunday: 11:00 a.m.

Weekdays: M/W/F 8:00 a.m.

Confessions:

Saturday: 3:15 – 3:45 p.m.

Javascript is required to view this map.

Administrative Center:

353 W 9th Ave
Tarentum, PA 15084
Phone: 724-224-0770
Fax: 724-224-7070

Church Buildings:

344 W 9th Ave
Tarentum, PA 15084


Religious Education:

344 W 9th Ave
Tarentum, PA 15084
Phone: 724-224-1234


Clergy:

Rev. Thomas L. Gillespie, MD, Pastor

Additional Information:

Parish ID:

18201

Open Date:

1992

Neighborhoods Served:

Tarentum

Parish History

Holy Martyrs was established in 1992 as part of the diocesan reorganization and revitalization process.  It was formed by merging the two parishes in Tarentum, St. Clement and Sacred Heart-St. Peter.  Both churches initially remained open as part of the new parish.  However, after the turn of the century, the parish decided it no longer had the resources to support two churches.  In 2006, St. Clement church was sold and Sacred Heart-St. Peter church was renamed Holy Martyrs Church.

Photos From the Diocesan Archive:

Sacred Heart-St. Peter Church, 2002
Interior of Sacred Heart-St. Peter, 2002
St. Clement Church, 2002
Interior of St. Clement, 2002

File Attachments:


PreviewAttachmentSize
Holy Martyrs Parish Map.pdf154.78 KB