Holy Trinity, Beaver Falls
This parish is presently located at:
Holy Trinity parish was founded as a Polish ethnic parish in 1910. The founding of the parish was a result of the arrival of Polish immigrants in the Beaver Valley. By 1910, the Polish population had grown large enough to support an independent parish.
The new congregation purchased an existing Lutheran church and dedicated it on October 30, 1910. However, in 1916, work began on a new combined church and school. The cornerstone for the new building was laid on December 3, 1916 and the building was completed shortly afterwards. The original church was remodeled and used as a school annex and later as a social hall by the parish.
As the rise of population in the Beaver Valley in the beginning of the century led to the creation of the parish, the subsequent drop of population at the end of the century led to its end. In 1994, Holy Trinity was merged with St. Mary, Beaver Falls, to form the new Divine Mercy parish. The Holy Trinity church remains open and serves the new parish.