Saturday Vigil: 5:00 p.m.
(7:00 p.m. Westminster College when in session)
Sunday: 11:00 a.m.
Weekdays: M/W/F 8:30 am
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
St. Camillus was established on June 4, 1959. The parish was founded in response to the growth in population of Neshannock Township following World War II. At first, Mass was celebrated in a local theater. Ground for a building that would include the church, rectory and social hall was broken on October 15, 1961. The cornerstone was laid on September 18, 1962, and the completed building was dedicated on September 21, 1962. The church continues to serve the congregation today.