Saint Joseph, Donora
This parish is presently located at:
St. Joseph was founded in 1906 as a Lithuanian ethnic parish. The foundation of the parish can be traced to the rise of immigration to Donora to work in the coal mines. By 1906, enough Lithuanians were living in Donora to support an independent parish. In that year they bought an old Presbyterian church.
As time passed, the coal mines began closing and people began leaving the area. In 1955, the parish lost its resident pastor and became a mission of St. Charles. By 1963, the parish was down to 13 families. On April 14, 1963, the parish was closed. The church was sold shortly afterwards.