Saint Maria Goretti Chapel, McKees Rocks
This parish is presently located at:
St. Maria Goretti Chapel was established in 1957. The chapel was a response to a request to the pastor of St. Francis de Sales, McKees Rocks by parishioners who lived in the Pittock area. The parish purchased a vacant building and converted it to a chapel. The first Mass in the new chapel was celebrated on April 28, 1957.
The chapel served the parish until 1993, when St. Francis de Sales was merged with five other parishes to form the new St. John of God parish. As part of the merger, the chapel was closed and sold shortly afterwards.