Saint Mary, Cecil
Saturday Vigil: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00, 10:30 a.m.
Weekdays: M-Sat. 7:30 a.m.
Saturday: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
St. Mary was founded in 1909. The cornerstone for the new church was laid on September 6, 1909, and the church was dedicated on May 1, 1910. This church served the community until the early 1960's, when it was torn down to make room for a new church. While the new church was being built, Mass was celebrated in the parish hall. The new church was dedicated in April, 1963 and still serves the congregation today.