Saints Peter and Paul, Cherry Valley
This parish is presently located at:
Ss. Peter and Paul was founded in 1912. Very little is known about the origin of the parish. Originally it was a mission of St. Alphonsus in McDonald. A pastor was assigned to the parish in 1914. In 1916, St. Ann, Bulger was formed and made a mission of Ss. Peter and Paul. In 1918, the roles of St. Ann and Ss. Peter and Paul were reversed and Ss. Peter and Paul was made a mission of St. Ann.
In 1943, Ss. Peter and Paul became a mission of Our Lady of Lourdes, Burgettstown. The priests of Our Lady of Lourdes continued to minister to the mission parish until 1988, when only one priest was assigned to Our Lady of Lourdes. Unable to celebrate Mass in both places, the pastor closed the mission church of Ss. Peter and Paul. This arrangement was formalized in 1994 when the parish was closed. The church was sold shortly afterwards.